- Bachelor of Physiotherapy.
- Level 1 Watson Headache Therapist.
- Level 1 Trigger Point Dry Needling Therapist.
Tom is a Cairns local, who graduated in 2018 from James Cook University in Townsville. He came to work in Cairns in July 2020.
The reason Tom chose to become a physiotherapist was because he has always liked helping people, whether that be getting them back to sport or work, improving their function and quality of life, or simply helping them achieve their personal goals.
Tom tries to make his rehabilitation interesting and worthwhile by prescribing individualised exercises to every one of his patients.
- Sports related injuries.
- Orthopaedic/post op surgery rehabilitation.
- Shoulders, knees and ankle injuries.
- Tom has a passion for all sports, particularly baseball, having played for 20 years and has represented Queensland and won two National Championships.
- Tom enjoys going to the gym and exercising in his spare time as well as watching the footy on the weekend.
- Most of all though, Tom always makes sure he has time to spend with his partner, Georgia and to play with their puppy Hugo.