Caring physiotherapists delivering workable pain management plans to help you get back to work, sport and health quicker.
Back pain and neck pain conditions suffered by the majority of people are often caused by muscular conditions. The caring and highly trained physiotherapists at the Proactive Physiotherapy Clinic in Cairns and Edge Hill will understand the source of your pain with accurate and clear assessment of your specific pain condition. They will prescribe a pain management treatment plan that will match your lifestyle and work conditions. If you suffer any of the following pain conditions, then contact the Proactive Physiotherapy Clinic who will create a pain management plan to get you pain free faster and longer.
Common Pain Symptoms which can be resolved with physiotherapy:
- Headache pain
- General spinal pain and low back pain
- Neck pain
- Postural problems
- Jaw problems (TMJ) and jaw tightness
- Workplace injuries including pain from falls, lifting, overuse, sustained postures
- Sports injuries including Achilles tendonitis, tennis elbow and golfer’s elbow, muscle strains, ligament injuries, back injuries and general back problems
- Motor vehicle accident injuries such as whiplash, back pain and neck pain or sustained headaches
- Plantar fasciitis, heel spurs
- Frozen shoulder, stiff shoulder and general shoulder pain
- Rotator cuff tears/strains and shoulder pain when lifting your arms
- Rehabilitation after surgery such as shoulder reconstruction, knee reconstruction, hip replacements and knee rehabilitation or knee surgery
- Rehabilitation after fractures
- Pregnancy related pain
- Pre and Post natal exercise prescription
- Incontinence management.